What's New in Client/Server Edition Version 3.20 (released on Jan 28th, 2013)
- Fixed the chart preview issue (introduced in V3.17).
- Fixed the monthly calendar preview issue (introduced in V3.17).
- Fixed the issue of monthly calendar cannot display vacation/leave plans correctly.
- Added a button called "Go to date" on the monthly calendar screen to go to specified date on the monthly calendar.
- Fixed missing dll error when export any report to a PDF file on the preview screen (introduced in V3.17).
- Now you can create common staff account and they will be able to use "My Vacation Tracker for Common Staff" program to log on and check his/her own vacation/leave schedules and statistics. "My Vacation Tracker for Common Staff" will be released shortly.
How to Upgrade from V3.x
- At the server side, install the new version server program. During the installation process, the "Upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard to finish the installation.
- At EVERY client side, install the new version client program without uninstalling the old version. The upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard to finish upgrading the client program.
- We offer free upgrade for each V2.x users. You can use your V2's license codes to unlock V3 without any problem.
How to Upgrade from V2.x and V1.x
- Please contact email@example.com to upgrade.