What's New in Client/Server Edition Version 3.15 (released on July 18th, 2012)
- Added the support of defining custom lables on the staff inspector. All settings are now saved to the database. So the labels are applied on each client side computer.
- Calculation option setting is now saved in the database instead of Windows Registry.
- Enhanced listing report and chart report settings screens.
- Now you can set the "All-Day" option checked by default whenever you create a new plan.
- Fixed the bug of cannot hide staffs on the list report that has no records when the "Do not print staff who has no record in the selected range" option is checked under certain situation.
- Fixed the bug of cannot modify a custom working hour profile.
- More helpful information added on the "Initial Setup" screen.
- Predefined holidays now cover every holiday from year 2009 to year 2028.
How to Upgrade from V3.x
- Do not uninstall the current version server side program. Install the new version server program. The "Upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard to finish upgrading the server program.
- At each client side, install the new version client program without uninstalling the old version. The upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard to finish upgrading the client program.
- We offer free upgrade for each V2.x users. You can use your V2's license codes to unlock V3 without any problem.
How to Upgrade from V2.x and V1.x
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade.