What's New in Client/Server Edition Version 2.70 (released on May 20th, 2009)
- New statistic chart showing how many staffs having vacation/leave for each day.
- Able to include those cross-border plans for list report when you set up a date range.
- Able to set an "Employee ID" for each staff.
- Able to show "Employee ID" on staff inspector and its reports.
- Able to show list report ranges on the top-right corner of each list report when you set any range.
- Able to create a holiday profile and apply this profile to any staff. You can create different holiday profiles and apply them to any staffs as you like.
- Able to create a working day/hour profile and apply this profile to any staff. You can create different working day/hour profiles and apply them to any staffs as you like.
- Able to edit any staff to set as "inactive". Then that staff won't be displayed on the chart. It is used to handle those staffs who left your company. You don't need to delete it because you might still want to keep all the information in your database. You can switch to "Data" tab and click "Inactive Staffs" to view all inactive staffs.
- Now you can input continuous working hours. For example, you can create some shifts like "8:00 AM to 1:00 PM" and "1:00 PM to 5:00 PM". In former version, these kind of settings were not allowed.
- Holiday list won't be resorted by date after you delete any holidays.
- You can now select multiple holiday rows (hold shift or ctrl key) and delete multiple rows at once.
- Right click on the chart, a new menu item called "range selector" is added on the popup menu. You can select "This Week" or "This Month" to define the chart's range as this week or this month on the chart.
- Fixed the bug of cannot delete multiple holiday rows.
- Fixed the bug of counting inactive staffs in the vacation calculator and add plan dialog.
- Fixed a bug in the profile management module
- Rewrote the whole calculation engine. Now the calculation uses much less resources than any former version.
- Fixed incompatible issues on windows 2000. Now you can install it on Windows 2000 (with or without SP4).
- Fixed the bug of after adding a plan at cursor, the staff inspector's statistics were not updated automatically.
- Fixed the bug of showing inactive staff names on the plan editor window.
- Fixed the bug of showing inactive staff names on the vacation calculator window and backend calculations.
- Fixed the bug of showing blank rows after refreshing if there is any deleted staffs.
- Free upgrade for V2.x users.
How to Upgrade from V2.x
- Do not uninstall your current version (v2.x).
- At the server side, do not uninstall the current version server program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok. All of your existing data will be untouched.
- At each client side, install the new version client program without uninstalling the old version. During the installation process, the "Upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok.