What's New in Version 3.20 (released on Jan 28th, 2013)
- Fixed the chart preview issue (introduced in V3.17).
- Fixed the monthly calendar preview issue (introduced in V3.17).
- Added a button called "Filter" on the monthly calendar screen to filter the visible plans by department or by staff.
- Added a button called "Go to date" on the monthly calendar screen to go to specified date on the monthly calendar.
- Fixed missing dll error when export any report to a PDF file on the preview screen (introduced in V3.17).
How to Upgrade from V3.x
- Do not uninstall the current 3.x version.
- During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard to finish the installation.
- Done. Your former V3.x data will be untouched.
Upgrade Policy for V1.x and V2.x users
- Free upgrade for both V1.x and V2.x users. Your original license user/key works with V3 without any problem.
How to Upgrade from V2.x
- Do not uninstall your current version (v2.x).
- Install V3 by following the installation wizard.
- Make a backup of the whole data folder under V2's installation folder(by default, it is C:\Program Files\My Vacation Tracker V2\Data).
- After you install V3, copy all files from V2's installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\My Vacation Tracker V2\Data), to V3's installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\My Vacation Tracker V3\Data) and overwrite all of the existing files.
- Launch V3. And you will see all V2 data.
- Uninstall V2.
How to Upgrade from V1.x
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for detail instructions.