What's New in Version 3.15 (released on July 12th, 2012)
- Unified version numbers with the Client/Server Edition.
- Added the support of defining custom lables on the staff inspector. All settings are now saved to the database.
- Calculation option setting is now saved in the database instead of Windows Registry.
- Enhanced listing report and chart report settings screens.
- Now you can set the "All-Day" option checked by default whenever you create a new plan.
- Fixed the bug of cannot hide staffs on the list report that has no records when the "Do not print staff who has no record in the selected range" option is checked under certain situation.
- Fixed the bug of cannot modify a custom working hour profile.
- More helpful information added on the "Initial Setup" screen.
- Predefined holidays now cover every holiday from year 2009 to year 2028.
- Free upgrade for both V1.x and V2.x users. Your original license user/key works with V3 without any problem.
How to Upgrade from V2.x
- Do not uninstall your current version (v2.x).
- Install V3 by following the installation wizard.
- Make a backup of the whole data folder under V2's installation folder(by default, it is C:\Program Files\My Vacation Tracker V2\Data).
- After you install V3, copy all files from V2's installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\My Vacation Tracker V2\Data), to V3's installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\My Vacation Tracker V3\Data) and overwrite all of the existing files.
- Launch V3. And you will see all V2 data.
- Uninstall V2.
How to Upgrade from V1.x
- Please contact email@example.com for detail instructions.