What's New in Version 2.79d (released on July 14th, 2009)
- Fixed a bug during loading work profiles
- Fixed a bug of displaying deleted records on listing reports when a start/end range is applied.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
- Free upgrade for both V1.x and V2.x users. Your V1.x's license user/key still works with V2.
How to Upgrade from V2.x
- Do not uninstall your current version (v2.x).
- Make a backup of your current version's data from Data tab after you launch My Vacation Tracker.
- Shut down My Vacation Tracker.
- Open the installation package (zip file) you downloaded from our website, double click "mvt_setup.exe" to install the latest version.
- During the installation process, the "Upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the installation wizard then your old version will be overwritten automatically. All existing data will be untouched.
How to Upgrade from V1.x
- Do not uninstall V1.x. V2 can coexist with V1.x on the same computer. V2's data is independent with V1.x.
- During the V2's installation process, make sure the installation folder is different with your current V1.x's installation folder. By default, it uses a different folder of V1.x.
- After you finish V2's installation, make sure My Vacation Tracker V2 is not running. Then go to the Start -> Programs -> My Vacation Tracker V2 ->Database Migration Tool (from V1.x to V2.x). The "Database Migration Tool" will be launched. Follow the on-screen instructions to import your V1's data into V2.
- Start V2 from Start -> Programs -> My Vacation Tracker V2 ->My Vacation Tracker. You will see all of your V1's data in V2.
- Phase out V1.