What's New in Version 2.35 (released on February 9th, 2009)
- Able to set a non-integer value for the working day to working hour conversion (for example, one working day = 7.5 working hours)
- Able to set vacation/leave plan as "all-day". An "All-Day" option was added on the plan editor. When it is checked, the start time will be adjusted to 12:00 AM and the end time will be adjusted to 11:59 PM automatically.
- Free upgrade for both V1.x and V2.x users. Your V1.x's license user/key still works with V2.
How to Upgrade from V2.x
- Do not uninstall your current version (v2.x).
- During the installation process, the "Upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the installation wizard then your old version will be overwritten automatically. All existing data will be untouched.
How to Upgrade from V1.x
- Do not uninstall V1.x. V2 can coexist with V1.x on the same computer. V2's data is independent with V1.x.
- During the V2's installation process, make sure the installation folder is different with your current V1.x's installation folder. By default, it uses a different folder of V1.x.
- After you finish V2's installation, make sure My Vacation Tracker V2 is not running. Then go to the Start -> Programs -> My Vacation Tracker V2 ->Database Migration Tool (from V1.x to V2.x). The "Database Migration Tool" will be launched. Follow the on-screen instructions to import your V1's data into V2.
- Start V2 from Start -> Programs -> My Vacation Tracker V2 ->My Vacation Tracker. You will see all of your V1's data in V2.
- Phase out V1.