What's New in Version 2.20 (released on December 29th, 2008)
- Able to print all tabs under Vacation Calculator (including the summary tab, the break-down tab, and the detail list tab).
- Able to export all tabs under Vacation Calculator (including the summary tab, the break-down tab, and the detail list tab) to doc, xml, html and xls format.
- Able to set unit between day and hour on the Vacation Calculator's screen.
- Free upgrade for both V1.x and V2.x users. Your V1.x's license user/key still works with V2.
How to Upgrade from V2.x
- Do not uninstall your current version (v2.x).
- During the installation process, the "Upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the installation wizard then your old version will be overwritten automatically. All existing data will be untouched.
How to Upgrade from V1.x
- Do not uninstall V1.x. V2 can coexist with V1.x on the same computer. V2's data is independent with V1.x.
- During the V2's installation process, make sure the installation folder is different with your current V1.x's installation folder. By default, it uses a different folder of V1.x.
- After you finish V2's installation, make sure My Vacation Tracker V2 is not running. Then go to the Start -> Programs -> My Vacation Tracker V2 ->Database Migration Tool (from V1.x to V2.x). The "Database Migration Tool" will be launched. Follow the on-screen instructions to import your V1's data into V2.
- Start V2 from Start -> Programs -> My Vacation Tracker V2 ->My Vacation Tracker. You will see all of your V1's data in V2.
- Phase out V1.